Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mashup Music

Inspired by Pedro's post on David Guetta, I thought I would tell you about mashup music. In English, a "mashup" is when two or more songs are mixed together. In Chile, the Classic Project is famous for doing this (the Classic Project, funny enough, is not famous in the US). In the US, a mashup group called Norwegian Recycling is very popular. Here is one of my favorites...



For more of their music, go to http://norwegianrecycling.multiply.com/music. You can download their music for free!

2 comments:

  1. thanks meegan! Now I know what is a "mashup" :D
    aaww that song is beautiful :) well open up your mind and see like me, open up your plans and then you're free! Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love ♪ :D This site is very fun meegan (: see you

    ReplyDelete